The Traditional Bale (Rug Yarn)
This is a pre-sale item. It will ship within 6-8 weeks of the purchase date.*
Yarn Bales are a limited edition specialty item, only available a couple times a year.**
In this Bale:
- 16 mini skeins of Rug Yarn
- Each skein is approx. 2oz.
- 1 mini skein of each of the following colors (all pictured here): Natural White, Ivory, Straw, Wheat, Black, Brown-Black, Mahogany, Sorrel, Ganado, Ganado over Grey, Sangre, Scarlet, Classic Blue, Indigo, Cobalt, Royal Navy
More about this Bale:
- This Bale contains approx. 32 oz. (2 oz. each of 16 colors), or 2 lbs.
- This amount of yarn is enough to weave (weft-faced) about 5 sq. ft.
- Click here for further details about our Rug Yarn.
- This yarn weaves up great at 4 epi with our 4-Ply Worsted Wool Warp.
- This yarn is great for rugs, heavy blankets, scarfs, bulky sweaters and so much more!
- Not only is this yarn wonderful for weaving, but it is also great for knitting, crocheting, felting, rug hooking and so on!
* This yarn is at our mill, being reskeined as you read this. It will ship to us shortly after. Once we receive it, we hand-dye every skein (hundreds of dye lots) and process (rinse, straighten, dry, twist, label and bale) it all, creating beautiful little Bales for those lucky enough to get some! As you can tell, this process takes some time, but we hope to get all Bales out within 6-8 weeks of the date they were ordered.
** Click here to learn more about Yarn Bales and be the first to know when they are available again.